Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. We warrant this product to be free of defects in workmanship and materials within the said warranty period on the Warranty Certificate.
2. During the warranty period, if this is found to be defective, you may bring it, together with the purchase receipt and Warranty Certificate, on a carry-in basis to our office during normal business hours for warranty service. We will then repair or replace defective parts or exchange the whole product as we may choose, at no charge to the original owner. After such repair, replacement or exchange, the product will be warranted for up to the remainder of the period.
3. This warranty is valid only if the Warranty Certificate and Warranty Registration Card are duly completed with date of purchase, serial number and dealer’s stamp, and if the Warranty Registration Card is sent to our office not later than 30 days from purchase.
4. This warranty is void if this product has been repaired or serviced by an unauthorised person. This warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, accident, tampering, lack of reasonable care, fire or any other acts beyond human control.
5. Except as stated in the above paragraphs, we disclaim all other warranties, implied or expressed, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose with respect to the use of this product. We shall not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use this product.